It is CARTA's great pleasure to announce the awarding of the Annette Merle-Smith Fellowships and the CARTA Fellowships in Anthropogeny for 2022-23.
Congratulations to all this year's recipients. Huge thanks to our generous sponsors, especially Mrs. Annette Merle-Smith, and an additional significant Anonymous donor, who have collectively made these studies possible!
2022-2023 Annette Merle-Smith Fellows:
- Meghan Rossi from Neurosciences
- Matthew Zaslansky from Linguistics
2022-2023 CARTA Fellows:
- Felix Binder from Cognitive Science (renewal)
- Nicholas Nelson from Biological Sciences (new)
- Hande Sever from Visual Arts (new)
- Katie Van Alstyne from Psychology (new)
- Stefanie Holden from Psychology (new)
We received so many outstanding applications this year that it wasn't possible to fulfill each one this round. If you would like to personally contribute to the education of these inspiring young scholars to ensure the future success of their endeavors, you may learn more and/or give directly to the Anthropogeny Graduate Fellowship (CARTA) Fund No. 2791. Also, you may reach out to CARTA Community Engagement and Advancement Dir., Lindsay Hunter, at email@example.com and/or 858-246-0846 for more details.
Read more about the history of these Fellowship Programs and browse our past awardees.