Welcome to the latest issue of Anthropogeny Tracks, a periodic newsletter about all things CARTA.
We invite you to read up on the following news:
- “How Language Evolves” is the focus of CARTA’s upcoming public symposium;
- CARTA’s anthropogeny students share some fascinating stories and photos from the 3-week field course in Africa last summer;
- A recent sampling of CARTA-inspired publications are featured in this issue, with links to the full publication (where possible) and CARTA member profiles;
- A nice summary of CARTA’s symposium on “Domestication and Human Evolution” appeared in Science magazine;
- Video recordings of past CARTA symposia have been viewed more than 20 million times and counting…
Follow the journey!