Welcome to the latest issue of Anthropogeny Tracks, a periodic newsletter about all things CARTA.
Here are the highlights:
- “Human-Climate Interactions and Evolution: Past and Future” is the topic of CARTA’s next public symposium, which is set for May 15th. You don’t want to miss this important event!
- Two soon-to-be Anthropogeny Graduates share their insights into the uniqueness and significance of the Anthropogeny Specialization Track.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look into the making of a short video about CARTA.
- Twenty recent publications authored by CARTA Members and inspired by their association with CARTA.
- High-quality closed captioning is now available on YouTube for the February 20 CARTA symposium on “How Language Evolves”.
We hope you enjoy these latest tracks!