It is with great pleasure that CARTA announces the awarding of the Annette Merle-Smith Fellowships and the CARTA Fellowships in Anthropogeny for 2021-22.
2021-2022 Annette Merle-Smith Fellows:
2021-2022 CARTA Fellows:
- Julia Adrian from Cognitive Science (renewal)
- Felix Binder from Cognitive Science (new)
- Stephan Kaufhold from Cognitive Science (renewal; 2020-21 Annette Merle-Smith Fellow)
- Nico King from Visual Arts (renewal; 2020-21 Annette Merle-Smith Fellow)
- Meghan Rossi from Neurosciences (new)
- Anne Yilmaz from Psychology (renewal)
Congratulations to this year's Anthropogeny Graduate Specialization awardees, and our utmost thanks to our generous sponsors, Mrs Annette Merle-Smith and Anonymous, who have helped to make this significant and multi-lensed study track possible!