Welcome to the latest issue of Anthropogeny Tracks, your update on all things CARTA!
At a glance, here’s what you’ll find…
- A reminder to join us on Friday, April 29th - whether in person or via the live webcast - for “Ancient DNA and Human Evolution”
- A personal tribute to the late James Handelman, Executive Director of the Mathers Foundation and CARTA champion for 20+ years
- Reflections on the Anthropogeny Specialization Track from five 2016 graduates
- The latest CARTA-inspired research publications
- Recent CARTA member honors and awards
Enjoy these latest tracks!