Welcome to the latest issue of Anthropogeny Tracks, a newsletter about all things CARTA!
Here’s a rundown of what you’ll find in this issue:
- Reminder to join us – whether in person or online – at the upcoming public symposium on Awareness of Death and Personal Mortality: Implications for Anthropogeny on Friday, March 3 (1:00-5:30 pm);
- Synopses by Anthropogeny students of talks delivered at the Oct 2016 symposium on Implications of Anthropogeny for Medicine and Health;
- List of recent awards/honors received by CARTA members;
- Examples of recent CARTA-inspired publications submitted by our members;
- Description of On Human Nature, edited by M. Tibayrenc and F.J. Ayala, including chapter entries from multiple CARTA members.
We hope you enjoy these latest tracks!