Welcome to the latest issue of Anthropogeny Tracks, a tri-annual newsletter about all things CARTA!
Here’s a quick recap of what you'll find inside:
- a reminder about the CARTA symposium on Anthropogeny: The Perspective from Africa to be held next Friday, May 31st (1:00-5:30 pm PT) and streamed live from Salk!
- a salute to CARTA's 10-year history
- an intriguing question in our Ask An Anthropogeny Expert column
- a new textbook on Evolutionary Medicine featuring contributions by several CARTA members
- the latest awards & honors earned by CARTA members
- a CARTA-inspired symposium
- a wealth of CARTA-inspired publications co-authored by our members
We hope you enjoy these latest Tracks!